‘LawSphere’ is an online legal education and knowledge platform mainly aimed at law students, law entrance exam aspirants and anyone who wants to learn law.Our aim is to provide adequate and first hand information about every important legal happenings in India and around the world. We publish articles, blogs, Law reviews, case reviews.
Role of a Content Writer
Content Writer: The Content Writers would be required to write articles, case analysis or any kind of writeup as required by us.
- Students currently enrolled in 3 year or 5 year UG law course.
- Should have good command over English language and excellent writing skills
- An E-Certificate of Internship would be provided upon the completion of all tasks alloted.
- Certificate of Appreciation would be provided to the selected Content Writers.
- Content writers would be given due credit for their articles published on our website.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned qualifications are required to send their CVs along with a cover letter to Info@lawsphere.in by 30th October 2020.
Contact Details – 6202462109, 9264255324