‘LawSphere’ is an online legal education and knowledge platform mainly aimed at law entrance exam aspirants, law students and anyone who wants to learn law.Our aim is to provide adequate and first hand information about every important legal happenings in India and around the world. We publish articles, blogs, Law reviews, case reviews.
About the position
LawSphere offers an opportunity to law students to work with LawSphere as a “Content Writer” for a period of two months. As the name suggests, you will be required to write blogs, articles and cover important news on a daily basis.
1. Should be a law student from any recognized college/ university
2. Should have good command over english and excellent writing skills
3. A keen interest in the current legal affairs and developments happening around the world
4. Must be available for a period of 2 months at least.
Duration and mode of work
You will required to work for a period of minimum two months, extendable on the basis of your performance. You will have to work from home via online mode.
1. You will be provided with a certificate at the end on successful completion of the all the tasks assigned to you.
2. You will get recognition on our website for all your works.
3. You will have the Opportunity to enhance your overall professional personality, research and writing skills.
4. Working with us will add experience to your resume.
You can apply for the position by sending the following details on email@example.com
• Cover Letter
• Writing Sample
The writing sample must be your original work and without any plagiarism. Any plagiarized work will not be considered.
Last Date to apply: 31st July 2020
In case you have any query, you can reach us via following modes:
Phone number: 9102137675, 92642 55324, 7903126305