‘LawSphere’ is a digital legal education platform imparting knowledge since 2020. It has been established by the budding lawyers of India’s prestigious institutions with a purpose of making law easily accessible to everyone.
In the coming years, we aspire to become most trusted and go to platform for everyone seeking to acquaint themselves with law.
We publish articles, blogs, law reviews, case reviews in the most simplified manner which can be easily understood even by a layman. We also offer various opportunities to law students and lawyers in the form of competitions, internships, jobs among others.
Since its inception, we have trained more than 500 students in our internship/training program. The program is specifically developed by experts keeping in mind the need to learn the practical skills of law in order to succeed in legal industry
Being Law Students ourselves, we knew that there is no such platform that offers legal education in a simplified yet comprehensive manner which are easily accessible to everyone. This is where the idea of LawSphere was born in our minds. It was founded with an idea to create a platform for everyone ranging from students to professionals from the legal fraternity. Keeping this idea as our moto we aim to create the best law platform in India.
Also, going by our name “LawSphere” our mission is to provide every information related to law and related areas under one sphere.
We cover all the areas of law to provide everyone with legal knowledge in its simplest form at one place.
About the competition
LawSphere, presents “1st National Online Debate Competition”. We bring this event for you to enhance and add to your existing knowledge of law subjects. The competition aims to provide an opportunity to students from various institutions to come together and voice their opinions while enhancing their oratory skills along with their legal rationale. It also provides a platform for students to engage in insightful and real-time dialogue on topics of contemporary significance.
Guidelines regarding the competition:
- The language of the competition shall be ENGLISH only.
- Single participation and team Participation both are allowed.
- A team may consist of maximum two members.
- A participant may choose to speak on either For or Against the motion. Though the final call shall be made by the organizing committee.
- The time limit for each participant shall be 5 minutes. Non-adherence may lead to deduction of marks.
- They shall be entertaining interjections during the rebuttal round.
- Dates regarding the registration and payment are to be duly noted.
- No late registrations will be taken into consideration.
- The debate shall be conducted through online mode.
- The Debate Organizing Committee reserves the right to alter the rules/regulations at any point which shall be binding there forth.
- E-Certificates shall be sent to the winners and participants on their registered Email ids
All participants are required to follow the steps given below:
- Download Zoom app.
- Join the Zoom Link 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Mute their microphones and turn off their videos at all times until it’s their turn to speak
- Refrain from speaking to the audience or other teams except at the times specifically allocated to them
- Refrain from sharing screen during the programme
- Refrain from continuous reading from a paper electronic device. Such an act shall automatically disqualify the participant
- Ensure optimal internet connectivity for an enriched learning experience
Awards and Certificates:
- Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit to 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank holder.
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
Theme for the Debate:
- ‘Gender Neutral’ Provisions on Sexual Offences
For queries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Release of the brochure: 21st September 2021
- Last date of registration: 10th October2021
- Date for Semi-Final : 16th Octobet 2021
- Date of Final round : 17th October 2021
- Declaration of results: 25th October 2021
Registration and payment details:
- The registration fee: Single Participation: Rs. 100
Team Participation(Maximum 2 allowed): Rs. 150
- Payments are to be made via google pay or Paytm only or Phonepe only.
Payment details- Payment should be made to +91 91021 37675; Abhishek Pandey.
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/aBX8nYzYCVvCSRYr8
For more details contact us:
Contact: 9110998742,9315009096, 6202462109