LEGAL ZEMS ONLINE INTERNSHIP CUM TRAINING PROGRAMME 2021
(10th August 2021 to 10th September 2021)
ABOUT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Legal Zems is a prestigious legal organization and serves its service in the legal field from one and half years. Legal Zems is calling Interns for its 6th Batch and Providing 4 weeks Online Internship Cum Training Programme where Interns can learn the practical skills which is required for law students and helpful in the future as well when Interns enrolled themselves as an advocate. Legal Zems is providing Internship in 4 subjects namely Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Family Law & Women & Law. An Intern can opt any one of the subject for their Internship Programme.
Week 1:- Article Writing & Research Work on legal topics.
Week 2:- Drafting (Writ Petition, Plaints, Written Statement, PIL, Bail Application, Plaint, Maintenance, Residence Protection e.t.c)
Week 3:- Case Study or Case Commentary.
Week 4:- Research Paper or Seminar Paper Writing.
- We shall Provide Personal mentorship & guidance to the Intern.
- With regards to Week 1st & Week 4th activities, we shall provide class on it and shall also provide sample of Article, Research Paper, and Seminar Paper.
- With regards to week 2nd and 3rd we shall provide sample of the drafting, case study, case commentary from which Intern may take reference for their activity respectively.
- In case of any doubt or query intern shall contact their respective mentor via Email.
- On the 2nd last day & last day of the online Internship Programme, Intern shall have to take part in Group Discussion & give one qualifying examination which shall be objective in nature. In qualifying examination Intern shall be awarded with grades which will reflect on their certificate respectively.
- Certificate shall only be provided when Intern complete their 4 weeks Internship tenure along with Group Discussion & the qualifying examination. Intern is expected to accomplish each and every activity assigned by the mentor.
- Registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Intern shall submit their activities on or before deadline.
- Every communication between Intern and the mentor shall only be done via email.
REGISTRATION FEE, FORM AND MODE OF PAYMENT
Registration Fee: – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: – Phone Pe, Google Pay, Paytm
Name & Number for the Payment: – 9891348721 (Prashant Kumar or Prashant Mishra)
Note: – kindly take screenshot of the payment for future reference.
Registration Form: – Click Here
Registration will be confirmed only when the payment and registration form will be filled by the Intern. In case, if the Intern didn’t recieve a confirmation mail within 3-4 days after the completation of the registration process, they have to contact via whatsapp to Mr. Prashant Mishra (8376951009) or Ms. Ashita singh (9315486852) immediately.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION AND SLOTS
The Last Date for Registration is 08th August 2021. Each batch of specific subject shall have the capacity of 20 seats only. Registration shall be done on first come first serve basis.
Mr. Prashant Mishra:- WhatsApp & Calling Number :- 8376951009
Ms. Ashita Singh: – WhatsApp & Calling Number: – 9315486852